Financial Management with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
Enterprise-grade Financial Management capability with the powerful Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations from Hitachi. Key functionality includes
- Flexible Chart of Accounts
- Multi-dimensional account structure
- Ability to share Chart of Accounts across different entities
- Allocations Management
- Periodic Journals
- Vendor Invoice Approvals
- 3-way matching with PO and Goods Receipt
- Payment Proposals and Check Runs
- Ability to leverage cash discounts
- EFT and Electronic payments
- Vendor Checks
- Positive Pay
- Banking Integration
- Credit Limits
- Customer Invoicing
- Cash Application and Customer Payment
- EFT and Electronic Payments
- Customer Statement
- Credit and Collections Management
- Collection Letters and Dunning Letters
- Interest Charges and Penalties
- Fixed Asset Groups to categorize assets
- Multiple depreciation methods including Straight line, Declining Balance
- Automated depreciation calculation and posting to General Ledger
- Write up, Write Down, Disposal, Asset Acquisition and Asset Addition Journals
Cash and Bank Management
- Multi-currency Bank Accounts
- Treasury Management
- Cash Forecasting
- Bank Statement Import with support for MT940 and BAI2
- Automated Bank Reconciliation
- Matching Rules
- Pre-configured financial reports including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
- Dimensional reporting such as Profit and Loss by Business Unit
- Single entity and multi-entity reporting
- Currency Translation capability
- Consolidated Reporting across multiple entities
For more information on financial capability with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations please email us at email@example.com
CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 FOR OPERATIONS
Credit and collections enables enterprises to lower their days sales outstanding (DSO) and reduce credit risk. This provides support for key processes such as managing credit, delinquencies, disputes, write-offs, and organizing the interactions between the collection agents and customers through collection cases. Credit management enables uses to set credit policies, credit ratings and manage customer holds.
Credit and collections workspace
At the heart of the solution is a credit and collections workspace which provides visibility into key metrics such as open cases, activities, and customers over their credit limit. Charts provide visibility into aged balances and amounts such as promise to pay and disputed amounts. Information can be filtered to a specific company, customer pool, or customer.
Analytics are embedded providing actionable data right inside the workspace. There are two overview pages, one for collections and another for credit. Eight supporting pages enable users to drill into additional detail. The embedded analytics is an invaluable tool for credit and collections managers which facilitates efficiency and drives down the DSO.
The collection details form is a hub for drilling into details associated with customers in collections. Here a credit and collections agent can communicate and document interactions with customers and internal team members. The collections details form facilitates cross company collections with insight into active cases, transactions, activities, collection history and a wealth of other information. This form pulls together data from several forms, inquiries and reports throughout the system, centralizing the collections experience. Actions ranging from calculating interest to generating statements call all be performed in this single view.
- Collection cases can be opened to track transactions and activities in collections promoting efficiency for collection agents.
- Collection cases are multi-company enabled, which allows collection agents to work cases across multiple companies and reduce the inefficiency of logging in and out of companies.
- Collection cases can be linked to activities and transactions.
- A comprehensive view of collection history is provided for a given customer or transaction.
- See collection agent notes as well as system generated document status and balance changes.
Promise to Pay
- Set collection status per transaction such as disputed or promise to pay.
- The system will automatically change collection statuses based on activity or inactivity on an account.
- Promise to Pay → Promise to pay kept
- Promise to Pay → Promise to pay broken
- Easily write-off a document or customer balance.
- When writing off a customer balance or document, a reason is assigned by the collections agent. Reasons are associated to specific general ledger accounts. This eliminates the need for collection agents to have a detailed understanding of the accounting and minimizes period-end adjustments.